Descripción del empleo
Planning and Fulfilment Manager
You’ve the opportunity to become part of the EMEA Print Market Supply Chain Operations organization supporting EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). The team is responsible of the overall Supply Chain planning for the Supplies business, engaging with all key functions to ensure that business goals (e.g. revenue, share, OP) and operational goals (e.g. availability, inventory, cost) are achieved and all strategic programs and initiatives are enabled, while streamlining the operations.
- Responsible for supply and demand matching and response planning, ensuring that your business has a supply plan that enables the market forecast while guaranteeing a proper level of inventory, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for supply chain core processes, such as inventory management, cost and savings management, customer satisfaction metrics with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Ongoing alignment with Supply, Forecasting, Market Category, Sales & Distribution and Finance teams to ensure proper alignment of plans.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement. Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyses data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Ongoing reviews of business processes for regional and global business unit planning teams, to review metrics and implement optimizations where appropriate and feasible.
- Analysis of backlog management and trigger of actions if needed. Communication of availability status for your portfolio and complete ownership of improvement actions.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree (Business, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering)
- 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain or related function would be positively considered
- Demonstrated analytical skills and holistic mindset for proper decision making
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a global environment
- Will-to-learn attitude, challenge-driven and comfortable with change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages positively considered)
- Microsoft Office skills (mainly Excel, Power Point)
- If possible ERP basic knowledge (SAP) and Automated planning tools basic knowledge (APO/IBP)
- Basic understanding that will be positively considered:
- Supply Chain Processes
- Supply & Demand matching processes.
- Inventory and Cost management processes
- Customer Experience metrics
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP
Entity code: F9
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación