Descripción del empleo
This is a unique opportunity for to join the growing Services business, to work closely with the CS Services Category Management team, and to learn on all the functions and partnering organizations driving Services growth in the EMEA Markets (MPS, DaaS and Carepack).
In this role you will be part of the staff team leading CS Services Category for the EMEA Markets and will work directly with the CS Services Category Director to integrate the overall business and operational plans, lead governance and POM within the team and with key counterparts, support executive reviews, facilitate internal and external communication events, and to lead specific programs across CS and GTM organizations to drive transformation for accelerated growth and improved profitability.
Responsibilities will include:
Business Planning activities:
- Deploy and lead timely execution of the CS planning deliverables and initiatives within CS Services, in close collaboration with GTM and WW counterparts.
- Ensure POR initiatives, business planning processes and all tactical requests are integrated into the Management staff calendar (Business Management Processes)
- Lead the integration and consolidation of a business plan and POR for all the CS Services category teams supporting the EMEA Markets. Develop POR review plans and scorecards for CS Services Category team. Drive progress reviews
- Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards goals and benchmarks, analyzing data, ensuring follow-through with key players, and sustaining momentum needed to successfully drive these initiatives
- Besides regular reviews, will stay connected with main stake holders, collecting data, and alerting progress or problems in carrying out the initiatives agreed upon.
Management Team Support:
- Facilitation and active participation in management staff discussions, providing inputs and participating in decision making process.
- Lead governance process and preparation of content for Mgmt. Staff: frequency of meetings, content, remote vs. F2F… Pull team for topics, place appropriate items on agenda in advance, facilitate the meetings and track actions for the staff to ensure closure.
- Based on Business Management Processes, define calendar and creation of content to ensure the regular and timely review of critical business topics in all dimensions (Financials/Planning/HC & TCOW, Operational Reviews/Flash Process…)
- Support the CS Services Category Director in reviews, successfully preparing best-in-class executive level presentations for internal and external stakeholders. This will involve key messaging definition, storyboarding, gathering of information and organizing it in a compelling and visually attractive way.
- Lead, co-lead and/or act as owner for special or cross functional initiatives, directly reporting to the CS Services Category Director
- Lead in people and organization communication matters like:
- Newsletter, Coffee Talks
- VIA and Engagement initiatives
- Workforce Development initiatives
- Web Maintenance, Record Retention: Business repository of key information
- Preferred engineer background with business education, ideal MBA.
- Developed in marketing and communication aspects.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in some of following roles: Strategic Planning, Project Management, Support operational management, Services, Product Category Management, Finance, Consultancy, Sales Management, Marketing…
- Understanding of the CS functions and operating model, as well as on the supported businesses. Required in order to ramp quickly in the role and for developing credibility required for senior discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a multinational environment, within complex matrix organization, with a track record of negotiation and manage by influence success. Support and/or Services development experience will be a highly appreciated asset.
Skills and abilities:
- Business acumen and analytical skills, ability to provide creative solutions with proven success in complex planning, finance and analytics. Able to create the business case of Programs.
- Excellent English level and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Able to translate complex strategies, initiatives or messages into easy-to-understand cutting-edge presentations to be delivered to VPs, SVPs, EVPs level. Ability to present at executive level.
- Able to design, organize and facilitate complex meetings and/or workshops involving senior mgmt.
- Planning and Project Management skills, well-structured and organized. Able to deploy cross-organizational implementation plans, timely track progress, identify deviations and proactively take corrective actions.
- Growth mindset and strong Leadership: able to effectively sell own ideas and drive positive spin to support them. Ability to influence and to get results through others. Construct and clearly articulate a compelling vision for owned projects or initiatives.
- Autonomous, pragmatic, results oriented person.
- Decision Making Skills/Judgment: ability to evaluate objectives and alternative solutions carefully and objectively before making timely decisions.
- Soft Skills: Organizationally “savvy”, ability to “read the system”
- Emotional Intelligence: Self-awareness, Social skill (managing relationships to move people in the desired direction) and Empathy (considering other people's feelings especially when making decisions)
Entity Code: F9
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación