Descripción del empleo
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works.
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing Business Unit and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP Inc. You will be part of the HP 3D Go-To-Market team.
This role requires customer focus, market knowledge and analytical skills. This person will be part of the Sales Enablement team to successfully support our Sales people (direct and channel) worldwide, empowering them to their maximum performance.
He /She will be responsible to gather information and needs, transform that into valuable insights, contribute to the production of Sales Enablement assets and services, and collaborate on all action items to help the Sales Enablement team be more efficient.
- Will be part of the 3D Sales Enablement team, within the Go-To-Market department, in the 3D Global Business & Category Management organization.
- Based in Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona, Spain
- Worldwide scope
- Gather and understand needs from Sales, Category, Marketing and other field people
- Translate those inputs into sales enablement assets, such as:
- 3D printed sample parts for sales people to bring to customer meetings
- 3D printed sample parts for demo-centers, tradeshows and marketing events
- Repository of 3D parts (applications) to enable channel to download and print
- Sales content to target specific customer segments
- Worldwide demo-centers
- The above assets require defining strategies, choosing optimal applications, designing parts, supervising production and shipping, creating content, etc.
- All above responsibilities require strong collaboration with related departments such us Sales, Marketing, Benchmarks production, Segments, Verticals…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering, or related discipline
- Having both business and engineering background is a strong plus
- Candidate must have been recently graduated
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications with - Excel & PowerPoint is mandatory
- Demonstrated Project Management skills, like for example coordinating tasks, “making things happen”, deadlines supervision, etc
- Ability to interface effectively with functional disciplines and external customers and partners, good communication skills, empathy…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English required
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación