DESCRIPCI... At Amazon Advertising, our focus is on digital advertising and media solutions for our clients that informs and enriches our customer’s shopping experience. Our solutions feature across desktop, mobile, Kindle devices and our...
At Amazon Advertising, our focus is on digital advertising and media solutions for our clients that informs and enriches our customer’s shopping experience. Our solutions feature across desktop, mobile, Kindle devices and our programmatic network. We are looking for an excellent Account Manager to join our talented team, working across the high-profile and rapidly growing Inside Sales vertical.
Liaising with clients and internal teams, the Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of ad campaign management, ensuring seamless execution of smart, effective campaigns that deliver to clients’ needs and assist in driving repeat opportunities for the business.
Our ideal candidate is motivated by working on insight-driven strategic campaigns and projects, with a genuine understanding of and appreciation for excellence in performance & customer service. This is a client facing role so you'll need to be consultative, super-organised, and able to educate and build trust with clients in a new business environment. You will inspire confidence from colleagues and clients at all levels.
Experience in a client facing, account management role within digital advertising
· Demonstrated experience of providing in depth data analysis on digital advertising campaign performance, both during campaign lifecycle and as post campaign analysis
· Experience of using in depth post campaign analysis to recommend future campaign activity changes
· Experience of making digital advertising campaign optimisation recommendations, based on detailed campaign performance analysis, and implementing these suggestions
· Ability to present and communicating key campaign metrics to both internal stake holders and external clients to drive customer relations and continual growth of accounts via upselling suggestions
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a broad range of internal stakeholders and departments; great team player
· Ability to manage and grow accounts across Europe
· Strong Analytical Skills and presentation skills
· Ability to contribute to process improvement, inventing and simplifying within existing processes
· Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule with high attention to detail
· Experience of using data analytics to handle objections
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Bachelor's degree
· Experience with retail environment and merchant management
Understanding of the technical aspects of digital advertising
· Strong BI skills (database and SQL usage)
Do you want to know more about Amazon and our culture? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hsixwbU--c&feature=youtu.be
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online