DESCRIPCI... World Wide Public Sector (WWPS) Training is looking for an experienced Trainer who is great fun to work with. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to collaborate with the Global Lead Development (GLD)/Inside...
World Wide Public Sector (WWPS) Training is looking for an experienced Trainer who is great fun to work with. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to collaborate with the Global Lead Development (GLD)/Inside Sales Representative (ISR) Training Lead and own execution in EMEA and APJ.
We are seeking a top performer to deliver training in a compelling manner, which helps create enthusiasm for Amazon Web Services and confidence in engaging Public Sector customers. Ideal candidates have a background in sales with a deep expertise in developing and facilitating sales trainings.
In this role, you will deliver onboarding and ongoing development training to the GLD/ISR teams in EMEA and APJ. You will have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching/coaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships with new and tenured sales employees. You will also work closely with many stakeholders (GLD Geo Managers, Lead Development Representatives, Project Managers, Public Sector Enablement) to discover and meet the training needs of the organization.
· Create, execute, and manage global role-based sales training sessions for new and existing GLD/ISR teams - supporting specific training needs; add this content to existing programs or deliver as net-new
· Conduct employee training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based and virtual learning to create an engaging learner experience
· Continuously conduct needs assessments (in close coordination with stakeholders from leadership, marketing, product teams, etc.) to ensure accurate, effective training content
· Provide guidance within the sales organization and share best practices
· Keep informed of new training methods and techniques
· Support ad hoc sales training/enablement special projects as needed
· BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and industry experience
· Experience coaching and developing new and existing Sales Professionals
· Proven sales training and facilitation experience including support for inside or field sales teams
· Experience in a Lead Development and/or Inside Sales, either in a Training role or a member of the team
· Project management experience with varying degrees of complexity (task related to Sales Training)
· Experience using an LMS (Cornerstone preferred), and virtual conferencing platform (WebEx, Adobe Connect, GoToWebinar, etc.)
· Experience creating, managing and reporting on training program metrics
· Experience with an Enterprise Learning Management System (LMS) to schedule and manage training activities; Cornerstone is preferred
· Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (SharePoint, Outlook, Word & Excel).
· 40-50% travel to include international locations
· Experience with cloud technology products and services
· Ability to make decisions when all necessary information is not available
· Flexible and understands how to get things done in an unstructured environment
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Capable of identifying needs or gaps in sales techniques and performance
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills required with an overall positive and professional disposition; ability to work well within a team environment
· Able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, possess a high level of self-motivation, and have an excellent work ethic
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online