DESCRIPCI... We are looking for an exceptional, highly analytical and hands-on Product Manager to propose and develop scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight customers. This is a rare opportunity to help define and...
We are looking for an exceptional, highly analytical and hands-on Product Manager to propose and develop scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight customers. This is a rare opportunity to help define and implement the strategy to Amazon's selection grows even faster to delight our customers.
As Product Manager you will own the roadmap to define, build, and launch new ways for customers to shop on Amazon. You will partner with business and technology leadership in initiating, prioritizing, owning and driving the vision, strategy, and deliverables to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. You will be responsible for innovating and executing on the key ingredient to delight our customers: Having all the Selection our customers want.
You will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our customers. You will use your ability to analyze and understand complex data to drive decisions. You will have strong cross-functional skills and will be comfortable working closely with business and development teams. You should be a self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion. This is a highly visible role and you will lead discussions with senior leadership across and outside of Retail.
The role will be preferably based in Madrid. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, at low prices and great convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· 5+ years professional experience in product management, management consulting or related experience
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis
· Deep knowledge of marketing and communication logics
· Demonstrated success partnering with diverse teams in different organizations and multiple external partners
· Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results.
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Spanish language is mandatory. Fluent in English.
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus).
· Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers. Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
· Experience working with remote teams.
· Italian knowledge is a plus
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online