DESCRIPCI... Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest technologies? Does helping customers innovate and bring new products and features interest you? Does the idea of making a real life change, reaching government, education, or...
Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest technologies? Does helping customers innovate and bring new products and features interest you? Does the idea of making a real life change, reaching government, education, or nonprofit customers around the world excite you? Then the Sector Professional Services team is the place for you!
At , we’re hiring highly technical Cloud Transformation Consultants to help our partners and clients develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements making a direct impact on your country. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects.These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as: infrastructure, enterprise applications, high-performance computing, big data and analytics, archiving and disaster recovery, and many more.
· Expertise - Collaborate with field business development, marketing, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
· Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits with prospective customers, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
· Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private and services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using services.
· Insights - Work with engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of services.
· * Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations at various levels
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Customer facing skills to represent well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
* Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of software and/or IT transformation programs at scale
* Highly technical and analytical, possessing significant IT implementation experience.
* Speciality and experience in one or more of the following:
* Infrastructure or Application Architecture
* Enterprise architecture – proven track record of all stages, including analysis, design, planning, and implementation
* Operational integration, IT service management (ITSM)
* Big data and analytics
* IT transformation – leading transformation in a large organization or company, introducing new technologies, processes, accelerating change and innovation
* Security – experience designing and implementing security solutions, with deep hands-on capabilities
* Risk and compliance
* Bachelor's technical degree or equivalent experience, Computer Science or Math background preferred
* Willingness to undergo background check - for Government Security clearance-
· * Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
* Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
* Strong track record of implementing services in a variety of distributed computing environments
* Integration of services with on-premises technologies
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://.amazon.com**
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
“Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.”
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online