DESCRIPCI... Do you want to be a part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform? At AWS we are looking for a Business Operations Manager with strong organization, collaboration...
Do you want to be a part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform? At AWS we are looking for a Business Operations Manager with strong organization, collaboration and communication skills
Your role is critical and highly visible across the organization. You will have the opportunity to help define the goals, drive programs and tooling across the regional Solution Architect (SA) team including:
• Track and report all key performance indicators, goals, efficiency and trend analyses during monthly business reviews.
• Develop management dashboards and reports.
• Analyze data and trends to make informed recommendations to managers and drive changes.
• Define requirements for SA specific tooling to support processes and optimize their day to day work.
• Drive SA specific programs in Iberia and be the focal point for logistics and coordination.
• Support the preparation of strategic document writing and delivery.
• Collaborate with other operations managers to identify and implement best practices.
• Ensure consistent and efficient execution of all functions by working closely with internal business partners and stakeholders to drive adoption and implementation of global standards, processes and programs.
The successful candidate is analytical and possesses a passion for developing insights from data. They should be able to communicate those insights effectively to business stakeholders. This requires excellent business acumen and communication skills as well as the ability to work with business leaders to develop and define key business questions. The candidate will also be able to collect information and design the analysis model that answers these questions. The candidate will demonstrate critical analytical thinking and the willingness to dive deep. Lastly, he should be have a technical proficiency in Excel and preferably Tableau/Quicksight.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in a Business Operations Role
· Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
· Basic SQL skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
· MBA, Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
· Familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
· Familiarity with SalesForce data reporting
· Experience using the AWS analytical services (e.g., Redshift, Quicksight)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online