DESCRIPCI... Location: Madrid or BarcelonaWe are looking for a Employee Relations Manager/ Senior Manager Employee RelationsJoin an exciting team with a great mission: we want Amazon to not only be the most customer centric company where our...
Location: Madrid or Barcelona
We are looking for a Employee Relations Manager/ Senior Manager Employee Relations
Join an exciting team with a great mission: we want Amazon to not only be the most customer centric company where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. With your help, Amazon will also become the most employee centric company where employees discover new worlds and design the future. This is your chance to make history!
Your Role: Employee Relations Manager/ Senior Manager Employee Relations
Employee engagement is at the heart of everything we do. We care about our employees so that they can care about our customers. You will have Ownership for ensuring that fair, consistent and transparent employee relations processes are applied at the sites, making it a great place to work. Amazon respects the right of our employees to establish and join works councils, choosing and engage in constructive negotiations. You will be providing guidance to senior leadership team when developing or implementing programs and projects to foster a positive and engaging relationship. You support Amazon organization with strategic and operational advice in terms of trade unions. You will also partner with PR for all labor relations related internal and external communication.
Business Area: Operations
Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is completed on behalf of our customers because meeting and often exceeding their expectations make us feel good. The Operations teams in our fulfillment centers are responsible for managing a vast range of fast-moving inventory. From receiving into the fulfillment center to stowing, picking, packing and shipping to our customers, they work very hard to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it.
- The successful candidate will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused commercial environment.
- Have some years of relevant HR/ER experience, ideally within a high volume, fast paced and customer focused environment
- Have a passion for driving employee engagement initiatives
- Problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing ambiguity and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
- Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels including hourly paid, shop floor employees
- Have emotional intelligence and a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Degree and ideally law degree and/or MBA
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Experience on the Spanish market
- Open for traveling 30-40%
- Have fun and love what you do
- Relevant post grad education in human resources, employee relations, Legal (employment)
- Another European language is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online