DESCRIPCI... Are you passionate about cloud computing with a special focus on information security and compliance? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you like...
Are you passionate about cloud computing with a special focus on information security and compliance? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you like helping organizational leaders think through how to secure services in the AWS Cloud? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a security and compliance solutions architect to work with our EMEA based public sector customers to solve and address their security and compliance questions.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solutions architecture and product teams to develop the internal security and compliance expertise needed to deliver results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Work with AWS public sector customers to convey cloud computing security, compliance, and risk management best practices
· Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying secure and compliant cloud-based solutions
· Provide mentorship across AWS sales and solutions architecture teams regarding security and compliance to build skills in the field
· Working with regulators and governments to better understand compliance models in the cloud
· Represent AWS at trade events by delivering presentations and workshops
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · 7+ years of experience in the design, implementation and operation of complex systems
· 5+ years of experience in an information security or compliance role
· 1+ years experience with the cloud computing business model
· 1+ years experience with compliance frameworks such as NIST, CIS, HIPAA
· 3+ years of hands on experience deploying or supporting traditional security infrastructure such as WAF, IDS/IPS or SIM tools
· A degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline, and relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISA/M, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT)
· Experience in directly supporting public sector customers
· Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
· Experience working with IT and Security leadership to articulate security and/or compliance strategies and plans
· A background working in a regulated industry such as financial services, healthcare or defense
· Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
· Meets/exceeds Leadership Principles
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.