Descripción del empleo
The HP Barcelona site hosts the HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printers business, worldwide responsible for the Research and Development (R&D), Marketing and Operations of these products.
We are looking for an Industrial PLC Engineer to join 3D R&D Engineers on our Center of Innovation for 3D.
This person will work in the Research and Development department with the Electronics/Electrical/Industrial Engineering team in 3D business. The candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary development team located both in Barcelona and other international locations, working towards common and technically challenging objectives.
His/her main tasks will be:
- Contribute to define the system/subsystem architecture for industrials machines.
Design, develop, debug, verify and document innovative electronic circuitry for 3Dprinters.
- Design and implement test plans as required to validate electronic designs.
- Design electronic and electrical schematics for cabinets.
- Design and development of industrial automation systems.
- Integrate industrial grate components: motors, sensors, fans, inverters, pumps…
- Design programmable logic programs, installs PLC and Programs safety PLC.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Electronics and Automatic Control Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong technical background in electronics discipline (analog, power, digital)
- PLC Siemens TIA PORTAL knowledge is a must.
- Show knowledge of the different industrial sciences and technologies required to understand electronic engineering.
- Programming skills (general purpose languages such as C/C++, or Phyton, Ladder)
- Able to work with the specific applications e.g. Matlab and Simulink for industrial simulations.
- Knowledge in Industrial Safety certifications
- Industrial instrumentation, data analytics, machine learning, industry 4.0.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Eager to learn. Proactive, self-motivated and positive.
- Excellent in communication. Fluent spoken and written English.
- Able to work collaboratively with teams from other disciplines, cultures and worldwide organizations.
- A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
- An interesting fulltime job in the HP R&D Centre in Barcelona, Spain.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world
- Permanent Contract
- Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
- An attractive package of benefits such as private health insurance, life insurance, lunch at reduced prices at our canteen, discounts on HP products, and flexible working schedule etc
- Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación