DESCRIPCI... Do you have a passion for helping government agencies and educational institutions implement innovative IT solutions? Are you familiar with security best practices for applications, servers, and networks? Do you have a knack for...
Do you have a passion for helping government agencies and educational institutions implement innovative IT solutions? Are you familiar with security best practices for applications, servers, and networks? Do you have a knack for helping public sector customers to build a deep understanding of new cloud platforms and application architectures, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch and ramp a cloud project on a trajectory to success?
Above all, do you want to lead a dynamic team of Specialty Solutions Architects bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility problems facing public sector customers and the surrounding ecosystem of ISVs, systems integrators, and resellers? Do you want to be a key part of a growing, world-class business development and sales team helping to establish Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the leading cloud technology platform in the public sector market in EMEA?
Amazon Web Services is looking for a highly motivated, technically deep Solutions Architect Manager to manage a team of Specialty Solutions Architects (SAs) supporting a sales and business development team that covers public sector in the EMEA. You will be a hands-on leader, who leads by example. Your experience in building and managing high-performance teams will help accelerate our growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join AWS’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers and technical managers, while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and disruptive technology companies in the world today.
As a Specialty Solutions Architect Manager within AWS WWPS, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to a new business unit to help customers succeed with Windows workloads on AWS, Storage Workloads, End User Computing and other emerging technologies. Your responsibilities will include supporting all WWPS teams via hiring, developing, and managing a team of technical specialty SAs, to promote AWS as the best place to run these workloads. To achieve those goals—and building on your broad background and technical breadth and depth in security, networking, operating systems, and application architecture – you will have expertise in AWS technologies, and a deep understanding of how applications and services are best built and operated on the AWS platform. You also have a rich understanding of IT security and compliance. In addition, you will lead and mentor a team of highly talented SAs, helping them to set and surpass their own goals and to develop their talents and careers. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented, “roll-up your sleeves” environment and requires a passion for innovation, ability to deal with ambiguity as well as an ability to scale and influence broadly.
· Lead solutions architecture teams in driving revenue and market share for AWS through technical engagements.
· Build and develop a robust team of Solutions Architects.
· Work with internal and external partners and OEMs to extend reach & drive adoption of AWS solutions.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Significant technical experience as a solutions architect, software or system engineer, or technical consultant with experiences in managing a technical team of solution architects, sales engineers or similar technical roles.
· Relevant experience working with large enterprise accounts.
· Exposure to public sector accounts.
· Demonstrated knowledge of cloud computing in either AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science.
· Bachelor's Degree.
· Direct experience working with public sector accounts.
· Prior experience working at a systems integrator partner.
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
· Demonstrated organizational and presentation skills.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online