AREA... The 4th Platform Internal Use Cases unit identifies, prioritizes and develops key internal use cases leveraged on Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence techniques applied on top of the normalized...
The 4th Platform Internal Use Cases unit identifies, prioritizes and develops key internal use cases leveraged on Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence techniques applied on top of the normalized data environment of the 4th Platform to improve Telefonica’s performance in terms of revenues generation, cost savings and/or improved customer experience, supporting the company transformation to actually differentiate and compete through an AI-driven lense. Typical projects managed by our team include personalization and recommendation engines, smart pricing solutions or network optimization tools.
In this role you will be expected to work with 4PIUC product managers to leverage your analytical expertise in order to guide and support our data products development strategy. You will need to partner with engineering teams to collect, evaluate, curate and analyze new data. Often times, the ideal set of data will not be available and you'll have to think creatively about what is available and what you can do in order to drive results.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertakes necessary data analysis/modelling to support business decisions, understanding and assimilating business rules.
• Deals with the Telefonica data sources.
• Reports results in a manner which is both statistically rigorous and compellingly relevant.
• Recognizes and adopts best practices in data analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
• Tunes complex query performance using profiling tools and SQL.
• Triage many possible courses of action in a high-ambiguity environment, making use of both quantitative analysis and business judgment.
• Proposes new challenges to be answered with Telefonica’s data.
• Proactively collaborates and shares knowledge with colleagues from other Telefonica's BI/Big Data teams.
• Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or similar.
• Master in Big Data and Decision Science plays in the candidates favour.
• Sharp design skills and creativity along with highly developed conceptual skills which enable to structure powerfully the implementations roadmaps.
• Driven, high energy and results oriented with an ability to lead multiple activities while maintaining a focus on high quality delivery.
• Used to work under pressure. Enthusiastic, self-starter, proactive, self-responsible.
• Loving new challenges.
• Friendly with a positive attitude to life.
• Required: Deep hands-on experience in Business Intelligence & Data Analytics techniques, environments and programming languages (strong SQL expertise is a must), including Data Modelling - Statistical Data Analysis - Anomaly Detection - Segmentation - Classification – Prediction.
• Highly valuable: Expertise in data science technologies, programming languages (R, Python, Scala, etc.) and platforms (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.)
• Desirable: Experience with cloud platforms (AWS).
2,5+ years of experience as data analyst in Business Intelligence units, preferably in the telco sector.
Spanish & English: business fluent.
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online