Rubik's Cube, a 3-D combination puzzle, was invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Ernő Rubik. Erno realized that if each of the blocks revolved around a rounded center, they could move freely, without breaking or losing the cube shape.
We are working on a transformation programme that will unite ING Retail businesses in four Challenger countries – Spain, Italy, France, and the Czech Republic– onto one advanced digital platform serving more than six million customers: this is what we call the Rubik platform.
We rely on new technologies extracting the greatest functionality from each of them, with Agile Methodology, in an international environment where the official language is English, and where there is only room for colleagues who are as good at working with people as with machines.
There are 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 possible positions in the Rubik's cube, but only by choosing the right ones in each moment leads you to the desired solution of the puzzle.
We look for people who are passionate about algorithms and technological challenges to help us push the squares of our cube and discover optimal movements that we could never even have imagined. We know that you could take off all the stickers and put them back, making it look like it's finished... but we don’t do things like this. We want people concerned about clean code, scalability, code testing... and lazy, very lazy, who want to automate everything to never have to do it again ;)
If you like what you’ve read so far, go warm up your hands as we tell you more!
Your role and work environment
The IT Security & Risk Expert Team is responsible for securing project environments. You will focus on Vulnerability Management, Technical State Compliance Monitoring, Security Event Monitoring, Penetration Testing, Security Incidents and other IT Security Services. Next to that you’re responsible for delivering security & risk awareness throughout the project. You’re familiar with the application and infrastructure environments in order to be able to participate in various discussions and drive the integration of IT Security in the DevOps way of working.
Your key responsibilities
Together with the people in your squad, you are responsible for implementing IT Security capabilities & services and delivering security & risk awareness throughout the project. Preferably you have been a DEV or OPS engineer in order to easily participate various technical (security) discussions and drive the integration of IT Security in the DevOps way of working.
Your main focus will be on the following operational IT Security capabilities:
- IT & Sec Risk Assessment
- Drive Control Implementation
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Manage Third Party Security
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Security Monitoring & Alert Handling
- Penetration testing
- Security Incident Management
- Automate and simplify Security & Risk Controls
We are looking for
You are an energetic and proactive Ops IT Security professional with passion and a positive, “Do it-Try it-Fix it” mentality. You are a natural team player who forms relationships based on social skills rather than hierarchical structure. Enhancing the security controls and ultimately make ING safer, is a challenge to you. Close cooperation with and between the DevOps squads is your greatest achievement.
You have a broad understanding of both technical and orange code competences with which you feel comfortable with all services and know your way around the squads. You continuously strive to develop both yourself and your colleagues in the security mind-set.
You are an ambassador for IT Security. This role requires emphasis on the following:
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are passionate about IT Security
- You are inspiring and show energy and passion
- You are capable of implementing one way of working regarding the implementation of IT Security & IT Risk controls
- You have a good feel on how everything works in the current and future organisation and you understand the underlying spheres of influence
- You are focused on cross border collaboration: you set aside your own 'ego' in the interests of achieving the best results - you help others to be successful
Proven track record and technical skills:
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment
- Experience in guiding and realizing change
- Experience/affinity with Banking is a plus
- Good communicator with the ability to collaborate across squads
- Professional and intellectual IT skills at bachelor or university level, preferably IT Master
- Extensive experience in both IT Security and IT Risk
- Organised, follows a “problem solving” and “result oriented” approach
- You have a background in IT engineering area, preferably in Agile teams as a DevOps Engineer
- Track record of consulting/advising Certification in and / or proven skills in Security and Risk (CISSP and CISM certification is desired to have)
- Excellent oral and written command of English
Your work environment
The work location is Las Rozas, on the outskirts of Madrid although, it will change to Calle Vía de los Poblados, 1, 28033 (Madrid) during 2020.
You will help us solve our puzzle… So, what do we offer you?
Restaurant card – We think it’s better with a full stomach.
Medical and dental insurance for you, your partner and children – We take care of you.
Corporate bus – From Moncloa and Pinar de Las Rozas.
After six months: access to employee conditions in banking products.
After two years: a pension plan.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.