DESCRIPCI... You want to be part of a new adventure within Amazon, one that is growing rapidly and where everything is still to be developed and discovered? If yes, the Spanish Amazon Payment Product team is made for you and as you already...
You want to be part of a new adventure within Amazon, one that is growing rapidly and where everything is still to be developed and discovered? If yes, the Spanish Amazon Payment Product team is made for you and as you already know since you are there, we are recruiting !
In more details, the Amazon Payment Products team manages all Amazon branded payment offerings globally such as co-branded credit cards, private label cards, shop with points programs, foreign exchange programs, financial market place initiatives etc. We serve millions of customers with these product offerings, which are growing rapidly and we are continuously adding new market-leading features and launching new products. However, the team is band new in Spain and we don’t offer any product… yet ! Our team is looking for an experienced marketing manager to develop, launch, grow and optimize new payment product to help our customer purchase on Amazon.es and buy in a creative way. Come and experience a company and team that is starting up a complete new business and which will continuously create new opportunities for our customers and for you!
Main responsibilities include:
· Leading marketing strategy with the goal to drive customer adoption
· Assessing and testing on-Amazon and off- Amazon channels (Payments owned slots, Homepage, Amazon Advertising, Print and other)
· Devising financing promotion strategy (offer definition, budget negotiation and events management)
· Work with data scientist on implementation of Machine learning modelling for on-site channels
This opportunity requires excellent problem-solving and communication skills. The successful candidate will find practical and simple solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality. They will be able to manage multiple stakeholder both internally at Amazon and externally with our partners and vendors. They will have the ability to analyze ‘big data’ to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action. They will ruthlessly prioritize to meet deadlines, manage expectations and dependencies, and be able to see and show results with data. The marketing manager will be innovative, entrepreneurial, self-directed, and able to translate business objectives into rapidly and flawlessly executed marketing initiatives to delight our customers.
· 6-7+ years of experience in marketing or product management, preferably in a retail/FMCG or online services company.
· Bachelor/Master degree
· XML, Excel and ideally SQL
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in English and Spanish
· Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decision
· Background in online marketing and using ‘big data’ to drive marketing decisions
· Experience managing large amounts of data
· Understanding and use of web metrics and how to gauge results
· Strong project management skills
· Experience executing online campaigns (including working with XML and HTML tools)
· Basic Photoshop and web design skills, ability to optimize graphics for the web, and ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
· Experience in e-commerce or financial products such as credit cards is a plus
· Marketing relationship management experience would be valuable
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.