DESCRIPCI... The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses worldwide purchase their supplies. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $1B in its first year, and $10B in 2018. We've made...
The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses worldwide purchase their supplies. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $1B in its first year, and $10B in 2018. We've made some good strides within a year of launch to become one of the most promising opportunities within Amazon. Go ahead and read about it on any of your favorite media outlets.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability - UX frameworks, parallel processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You will help redefine normal for the business ecommerce market.
You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solutions that provide good customer experience. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a lot of autonomy, this may be the career opportunity for you!
· Self motivated. We are a fast moving team with strong ownership and high standards, and are looking for enthusiastic people that feel passionate about building strong products for our customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 8+ years professional experience in software development industry
· Hands-on development background in C/C++ and/or Java on a Unix/Linux platform. (Kotlin would be a plus!)
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Good English communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets.
· Experience building large-scale web services.
· Experience in Service Oriented Architectures.
· Sharp analytical abilities and curiosity to learn new technologies.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online