What are you going to do:
StudentJob is an international company that has been successfully launched in many European countries including the UK, Germany, France, Austria, Sweden, The Netherlands and of course Spain. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob ES is a continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support by your team are provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
What will I be expected to do?
Your job will be to market StudentJob's recruitment services to potential clients. This consists of:
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns
- Create and manage a database of leads, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate colleagues.
- Manage time effectively by multitasking among outbound calls mainly, inbound calls, trainings and administration.
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations
- 20% - Finding New Leads
- 40% - Cold Calling
- 40% - New Projects
What we offer:
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- Creative freedom, independent management of projects & acquisition of various sales techniques
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,-) & reimbursement of travel expenses (max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
What we ask:
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante universitario
- You're currently studying at a Spanish University or Business School (Bachelor or Master), and you are enrolled during the entire time of the internship.
- Your native tongue is Spanish but you speak English.
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales.
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking.
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
¿Eres el candidato perfecto? Haz clic en el botón 'aplicar ahora' y nos pondremos en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
- Education Level
- Universidad, Otros
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
- Salary indication
550€ Al mes
- Responsible for
- Business Development
- Type of Job
- Comercial / Ventas, Atención a clientes
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Inglés, Español