DESCRIPCI... Do you have a passion for helping customers implement innovative IT solutions? Do you have a knack for helping customers build their understanding of new cloud platforms and application architectures, and the consultative and...
Do you have a passion for helping customers implement innovative IT solutions? Do you have a knack for helping customers build their understanding of new cloud platforms and application architectures, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch and ramp a cloud project on a trajectory to success?
Above all, do you want to lead a dynamic team of Solutions Architects bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing, data analytics, and serverless technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility problems facing customers across Europe. Do you want to be a key part of a growing, world-class team helping to establish Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the leading cloud technology platform?
Amazon Web Services is looking for a highly motivated Solutions Architect Manager to manage a team of Solutions Architects (SAs) in Madrid and to be a hands-on leader-by-example. You would help accelerate our growth as part of the Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) team. This is an excellent opportunity to join AWS’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers and technical managers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and disruptive technology companies in the world today.
As a Solution Architect Manager within AWS WWPS, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad usage of AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Relational Data Service, Amazon DynamoDB, and over 100 more.
Your responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagements with customers and solution providers (systems integrators and ISVs), helping to define implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, standing up demonstration and proof-of-concept systems, and achieving ultimate success around specific technical projects.
To achieve those goals—and building on your broad background and technical breadth and depth in security, networking, operating systems, and application architecture – you will have expertise in AWS technologies, and a deep understanding of how applications and services are best built and operated on the AWS platform. In addition, you will lead and mentor a team of highly talented SAs, helping them to set and surpass their own goals.
The ideal candidate will…
· Enjoy working with public sector customers and partners. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers and partners.
· Have a strong understanding of large scale cloud computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working in a technical management role and prior experience as an architect and systems or software engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills and developing new ones, to the point that you can not only contribute to but lead deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud.
· Have great management skills. You will hire and lead a team of SAs, and must have great people management, mentoring, and hiring skills. You will assess the strengths of your team members, guide them in setting, achieving, and surpassing their goals, and help them to develop professionally to the next level of excellence. You will do all that while yourself maintaining an active personal engagement in the same kind of work at the same kind of high level that you expect from your team.
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Experience of Software, Systems or Data Design
· Experience with Architecture Design, Scaling, Security and Troubleshooting
· Knowledge of Cloud technologies
· Passion for technology and for learning
· Experience of technical management in a customer-facing organisation, including rapidly scaling a team and evolving organisational design
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Executive speaking and presentation skills including formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale IT projects - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· In depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
· Knowledge of modern data processing techniques and systems
· Experience working in a customer-facing role
· Experience working with Partners · AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in another European language
· Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online