DESCRIPCI... The Learning and Development (L&D) team is one of the key support functions to Amazon Operations, in charge for onboarding and training a high number of Associates and Managers across Europe. Within L&D, this Senior Manager role...
The Learning and Development (L&D) team is one of the key support functions to Amazon Operations, in charge for onboarding and training a high number of Associates and Managers across Europe. Within L&D, this Senior Manager role falls in the organization responsible for project management, business intelligence and analytics. This is a very exciting time to join L&D and be part of a fast growing team, evolving to be increasingly focused on analytics and project management.
The Senior Manager role will lead a growing team of project managers and analysts in charge of EU-wide projects to support Amazon’s Operations, working on strategic changes across Europe and will be required to report progress to the Leadership of Amazon EU operations. This role is expected to be a stepping stone into more senior positions within Amazon Operations.
The role is based at Amazon’s EU headquarters in Luxembourg.
At Amazon we believe that every day is day one. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match: we don’t like to sit still, which is why we treat every day like the first.
We are looking for an individual with experience in successfully managing teams of highly analytical and result-oriented individuals, leading them to deliver large-scale complex change projects. The Senior Manager will need strong analytical skills and deep project management experience, as well as excellent communication skills and business sense. The ideal profile is able to deal with ambiguity, deliver fact-based and data-driven analyses.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Identify and prioritize projects and programs in line with priorities defined by Europe’s Operations Leadership
· Report progress to and incorporate feedback from Operations Leadership in Europe
· Assess scope and feasibility and recommend projects to senior leadership
· Independently manage a portfolio of large complex projects and programs from concept through to pilot and full implementation
· Structure approaches to solving complex operational problems and develop key hypotheses
· Drive and manage detailed analysis to shape and scope solutions
· Partner with key stakeholders in key functions to design detailed operational solutions
· Structure and develop detailed implementation plans and work with Operational Leaders to pilot and test new solutions and then roll-out across the broader organization
· Manage and lead Project Managers and Project Analysts within the L&D team
· Providing leadership and expertise to the team
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a Science-based subject (Engineering, Economics,
· Proven management experience in either consulting, start-up, manufacturing, or supply chain
· Recognized as a top performer versus peers in his/her career to date
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Proven track record of managing junior project / program managers and analysts
· Very strong verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
· Deadline-driven action oriented mindset, with ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude. Demonstrated ability to deliver under time constraints
· Excellent fit with each of Amazon’s leadership principle
· MBA Degree
· Proven leadership track record and potential
· Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level. Credible and impactful both with Senior Operational and Business Leaders as well as on the shop floor.
· Experience across the full project lifecycle – from analysis / design to implementation
· Passion for Amazon’s business and motivation to progress and build a career with Amazon
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online