DESCRIPCI... MARKETING MANAGER, STARTUPSJob DescriptionThe Amazon Web Services (AWS) Iberia Marketing team is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced marketing manager to drive the adoption and usage of the AWS cloud with startups. This is...
MARKETING MANAGER, STARTUPS
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Iberia Marketing team is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced marketing manager to drive the adoption and usage of the AWS cloud with startups. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to drive significant value for customers building lean, innovative new companies. If you are a tech-savvy marketing professional who is passionate about how the cloud can transform industries and startups, we would like to meet you.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Iberia, this role will be responsible for working with Iberia (Spain and Portugal) Startups BD team to drive customer acquisition, awareness of AWS services and customer growth and retention with AWS Iberia Startups offerings. As part of the Iberia Marketing team, you are responsible for driving the success of the full platform of AWS services across an audience of developers, founders and CEOs of startups, as well the VC community. You will be responsible for defining and driving the marketing strategy and plans, on-point messaging, creating compelling content and building strategic, customer-focused marketing programs and campaigns.
As the Startup Marketing Manager, you will also be responsible for executing and delivering strategic events that align with our customers' needs including Startup days and activate workshops as well as startup community programs. You will also build community programs and initiatives to serve the startup customers. The right candidate has successful experience in marketing, an unbridled passion for startups and technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will own the entire marketing mix for Startups in Iberia and will be supported where needed by the members of the team. Must have experience working in startups or startup programs in the past with proven impact.
In the meantime, you will support the marketing team with the execution of planned campaigns and events on- and offline hosted by AWS or sponsored by AWS in Iberia. You will organize the promotion (email set up, database gathering) to drive registration targets, work with the Events team for Event-& Campaign Content (Agenda, Speaker, Setup), the logistics (venue, catering) and make sure the follow up actions after the events or webinars are taken care of, the leads uploaded in our CRM system and assigned to the right sales representatives.
Successful candidates must have prior marketing experience working at a top technology vendors, startups, VCs or incubators and must use this understanding to create targeted messaging/content and marketing campaigns focused on marketing to and through the startup audiences.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Work jointly with members of the AWS Startup BD and Marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns and programs.
· Liaise with Startup sales and country leadership in Iberia to align goals and strategies.
· Coordinate with EMEA regional Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency and fully leverage content and programs.
· Work closely with AWS service teams, business development, PR and evangelists to ensure the AWS message is reaching a broad audiences via multiple marketing channels.
· Build an effective marketing plan to drive awareness, adoption, and usage of the AWS platform through Startups focused initiatives and programs.
· Define and own the go-to-market approach by working with the marketing team to develop awesome awareness programs and lead-gen campaigns, spanning online and in- person events.
· Develop and own the value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for our startups community programs.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing for startups.
· Experience working across audience: startups and developers, founders and CEOs of startups, as well the VC or incubator community.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technical, or relevant field of study.
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
· Deep experience in building best-in-class marketing programs, as well as marketing content (presentation, whitepaper, datasheet, web content, online videos).
· Experience working in B2B, high-tech products/services preferred.
· Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives.
· Marketing experience in co-working space, accelerators, incubators, and VC firms.
· MBA preferred.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Experience working on cloud computing technologies/companies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.