DESCRIPCI... Would you like to be part of our Sales Graduate Program helping us to drive growth and shape the future of Amazon Web Services? Are you interested in the exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology, establishing...
Would you like to be part of our Sales Graduate Program helping us to drive growth and shape the future of Amazon Web Services? Are you interested in the exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology, establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Do you want to grow and build your skills, developing your business acumen and technical knowledge to become a future leader in our organisation?
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. On the AWS Graduate Program, you will focus on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with customers that are reinventing their IT strategies by adopting cloud computing. We will provide opportunities for you to take on unique projects, enabling you to impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate.
Alongside this you will be supported as a part of our graduate community, with opportunities for mentorship, coaching and networking. Our learning pathway will provide you with the AWS knowledge, tools, and techniques you need to become highly effective at creating new conversations within a target market and converting them into new opportunities. We will help you build and become a #AWSFutureLeader.
The successful candidate will be interested in a career in software or technology sales with the ability to identify and create new business opportunities that drive and grow revenues for AWS.
Overview of the Role:
· Succeed through a supportive 15 month Graduate Program, and grow in to wider roles across our organisation.
· Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon Culture.
· Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
· Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
· Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence.
· Actively penetrate whitespace accounts to provide access for our sales teams.
· Navigate prospective accounts to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
· Collaborate with various sales team members to create innovative prospecting approaches.
· Achieve activity targets from assigned territory or set of accounts.
· Achieved or aiming to achieve a 2.1 and above degree
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Passion for Technology
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
· Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales.
· Strong interest in a technology sales career.
· Knowledge of French, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Swedish or Dutch
· Comfortable collaborating with extended teams.
· Skilled in prospecting techniques.
· Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success.
Application and Assessment Process
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to attend a video/phone interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment centre based at one of Amazon’s offices. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online