DESCRIPCI... OverviewSince 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to become Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon aspires to offer customers around the...
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to become Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon aspires to offer customers around the globe the largest selection through its unique combination of being a Retailer and providing a Marketplace solution for third-party Sellers. As of 2018, third-party Sellers accounted for 58% of total sales on Amazon worldwide, with Consumables representing a growing share of total units.
Amazon is looking for a team-oriented, highly analytical leader to join as Head of Seller Services for Consumables in Spain. Consumables is one of the fastest growing product families and includes categories such as grocery, beauty, and personal care appliances. Your core role will be to manage and help drive the financial performance, growth, long-term plan, Seller experience and Customer experience of the Seller Services Consumables Business in Spain. You will help deliver initiatives to increase consumables selection for Customers and improve the Selling Partner experience. This role is based in our Madrid office, reports into the Head of Seller Services for Spain, and works closely with peers from across the EU.
Key responsibilities of the role
· Accountable for the Consumables Seller Services business performance in Spain, towards both Seller Services and Retail stakeholders. Understands and manages performance against all elements of the Seller Services P&L, acting on both direct levers under his/her control (e.g. recruitment of new selling partners) and indirect levers under others' control but still impacting the local Seller Services P&L.
· Manages the Seller Services Consumables financial planning processes, and owns business reviews for Consumables, participating in reviews at country and EU level.
· Implements strategies that drive financial results and accelerate Consumables growth.
· Audits Seller and Customer experience related to Seller Services and creates mechanisms to help identify key behaviors and pain points. Uses insights from this process to drive improvements through direct and supporting teams.
· Manages projects or programs on an ongoing basis that impact the broader Seller Services business, potentially beyond Consumables and/or Spain.
· Sets, aligns and audits operational goals across functions and programs (e.g. inputs, metrics, process improvements) and translates them into actionable plans.
· Supports the overall third-party Seller strategy for Consumables and oversees its execution, managing the approach with the largest Sellers.
· Serves as an escalation point for Seller issues and coaches his/her team on important Seller-related topics.
· Manages both managers and individual contributors in charge of key Seller Services functions including Category Merchant Management, Account Management, and Direct Sales Recruitment.
· Anticipates future people requirements, builds plans to develop the required skills, and hires top talent.
· The ability to concurrently think strategically and drive the detailed execution of initiatives
· Strong analytical skills with the ability and appetite to get deep into the data when required
· Strong people management skills, including developing a high performance team
· Experience in management consulting / product / operations / sales management
· Highly organised and results oriented
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to interact with and influence senior Amazon leaders
· MBA from top tier institute preferred
· Experience in e-commerce
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.