DESCRIPCI... Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are...
Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day!
Amazon Fashion team in ES is seeking a talented Vendor Manager. As Vendor Manager you will manage Amazon's relationships with Fashion vendors, owning and driving the business in key segments of the industry across Europe. You will be responsible for the growth of the business, increasing available selection, improving site content and driving a great experience for Amazon’s customers. The successful candidate must be highly organized and should have experience in planning, forecasting, and a business background in retail, wholesale or e-commerce channel sales. The right candidate will be flexible, action and results oriented, and self-starting. Amazon’s environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams and management.
· Manage and build comprehensive selection through strong vendor relationships including assessing market procurement conditions, recommending terms and procurement strategies.
· Be responsible for the following areas of business management: promotional campaigns, in-stock management (in close relationship to our supply chain management team), product management, and vendor performance communications.
· With online content management team, develop and execute collaborative marketing and promotions campaign for a wide variety of products across the category.
· Help to setup a category procurement support strategy along with supply chain teams and drive continuous process improvements, such as improving vendor lead times.
· Manage item/vendor setup in various tools.
· Attend trade shows and vendor meetings as required.
· Monitor and research industry and competitive trends to make the Amazon offering the best for the customer.
· Be an ambassador of Amazon Fashion category, developing deep knowledge of supply/ demand trends and success driver
· Participate in day-to-day operational aspects of the category, including gathering and addressing customer feedback, price management, business improvement initiatives
· The opportunity to work for a leading global online retailer.
· An engaging working environment with excellent career progression.
· A competitive salary including stock units and other excellent benefits
· 5+ years of professional experience ideally in an online, retail, FMGC, e-commerce or consulting environment.
· Fluent in English and Spanish is mandatory
· Proven ability to influence others in a business setting.
· Assertiveness, excellent communication skills.
· Proven ability to use supporting tools and systems to deliver business improvements.
· Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
· Bias for action and results oriented mentality, combined with ability to work in a demanding but collegial environment where teamwork is a must.
· Ability to solve problems with creative ideas and innovation.
· Outstanding analytical skills and experience in planning and forecasting.
· University degree required ideally in a technical or analytical discipline.
· Familiarity with databases and SQL code
· E-commerce experience
· Fashion interest and experience
· MBA degree
· Flexible and able to multi-task in a highly demanding environment
· Results oriented, self-starting with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Track record of taking ownership and driving results
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.