DESCRIPCI... This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator, a large IT consulting firm, or Enterprise company. In this role, you will develop the technical capabilities of our System Integrators...
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator, a large IT consulting firm, or Enterprise company. In this role, you will develop the technical capabilities of our System Integrators and Influencers so they can be successful in the cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require cooperation and coordination with many stakeholders. You should be just as comfortable talking storage and networking with the VP of Infrastructure or continuous deployment with the DevOps team, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO. If you are a problem solver with a broad technical skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives with our strategic partners you will enjoy this role.
In this technical role, you will architect enterprise-grade Amazon Web Services solutions, own the technical relationship and deliverables for a GSI, develop and execute workshops, lead white boarding sessions, author white papers and blog posts, and respond to complex technical inquiries.
As a Solution Architect focused on our strategic alliance partners within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and take initiative to produce results on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of the AWS platform across our partner community.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities
· As a Solutions Architect, you will work directly with Partners to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
· You will own the technical relationship with the Partners and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide.
· Share the voice of the customer to influence the roadmap of new features and services for the AWS platform.
· Create and capture best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
· Evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
· Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by hiring, coaching and mentoring others.
· Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your customer's outcomes.
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and in Spanish
· Passion for technology and for learning
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT projects - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· In depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
· Knowledge of modern data processing techniques and systems
· Understanding of the Spanish IT ecosystem (SIs, ISVs, Customer trends)
· Experience working in a customer-facing role
· Experience collaborating effectively with internal or external stakeholder groups at multiple levels
· Experience working with C-suite clients
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
· Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.