DESCRIPCI... AWS has designed a program offering a Partner Manager (m/f) who has been on a career break an opportunity to return. This program is designed to help and support you back into a full-time permanent role. Our goal is to set you up...
AWS has designed a program offering a Partner Manager (m/f) who has been on a career break an opportunity to return. This program is designed to help and support you back into a full-time permanent role. Our goal is to set you up with the skills and knowledge you need for success.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of excellent sales and business development professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology and Consulting partners within the German market.
As a (Senior) Partner Success Manager (m/f), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud-computing platform.
Responsibilities for all partner led opportunities for a defined set of account managers in a specific vertical. You need to understand their market needs and technical solutions. You will use the GTM of our partner landscape to show customer benefits and you will build repeatable solutions, combining vertical specific ISVs and System Integrators for your team. You are the bridge in between the sales team and the partner. You will drive this partner opportunities and ensure the right level of execution.
The role is based in Madrid.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Closely collaborate with AWS Account Management teams and support and promote APN Consulting and Technology Partners in order to deliver maximum customer value
· Deliver well-qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS field teams, drive them from beginning to closing.
· Deliver against a set of specific goals for partner delivered services, establishing end customer success.
· Support the defined set of AWS Technology and Consulting partners with their business in Spain
· Work closely with partners to have them adopt AWS storage technologies and address their customers’ needs for AWS technologies, through RFP support, customer engagement support, etc.
· Ensure that AWS is the Storage ISVs preferred cloud computing platform
· Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal AWS storage BD teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
· Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
· Develop the scope of partner competencies and manage training and certification with the corresponding teams · Pipeline management and extension for.
· Involve the sales teams within their projects running with partners
· Prepare and run business reviews to the senior management team.
· Extensive Partner Management or Development experience in the software/technology industry – preferred in different customer segments
· Experience with Storage solutions
· Direct sales experience
· Strong business and technical acumen, with a demonstrated track of record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
· Strong consultative customer facing and persuasion skills
· Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
· Strong analytical and skills with a focus on delivering a strongly growing pipeline of partner projects and their successful delivery
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Fluent in English and Spanish
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.