DESCRIPCI... AWS has designed a program offering an Account Manager (m/f) who has been on a career break an opportunity to return. This program is designed to help and support you back into a fulltime permanent role. Our goal is to set you up...
AWS has designed a program offering an Account Manager (m/f) who has been on a career break an opportunity to return. This program is designed to help and support you back into a fulltime permanent role. Our goal is to set you up with the skills and knowledge you need for success.
The (Senior) Account Managers (m/f) will be responsible for providing regional to global business leadership and management for assigned accounts. Our accounts range from Small/Medium Business, to Middle Market, Enterprise and Global Accounts.
The position is based in Madrid.
· Build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources.
· Define a customer relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
· The Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT Organization to build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups.
· They are responsible for working at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
· The rep will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes dotted line responsibility.
· Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity and workloads running on AWS is core to the role.
· Prior tech sales experience as an Account and/or Relationship Manager.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
· Possess decision-making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish are a must
· MBA/MA/MS degree
· Experience in driving adoption of new technologies and solutions
· Previous Cloud expertise at a technology company
· Prior experience of working abroad/internationally
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.