DESCRIPCI... Returner Program Details:Return to work and come build the future of cloud computing with Amazon Web Services.The AWS Returners Program offers individuals who have been on a career break an opportunity to return to full time...
Returner Program Details:
Return to work and come build the future of cloud computing with Amazon Web Services.The AWS Returners Program offers individuals who have been on a career break an opportunity to return to full time employment within a breadth of different roles. The program is designed to support Returners back into a permanent position, setting them up with the skills and knowledge needed for success at AWS!
What are we looking for?
If you have been out of the workforce for longer than two years, and want to restart your career, the AWS Returners Program could be for you. As a Returner:
- You will bring your voice. At AWS we value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully.
- You will accelerate your growth. The scope and scale of what we do for our customers drive us to experiment with new possibilities, take risks and learn quickly.
- You will chart your own path. The possibilities you explore, the opportunities you take advantage of, and the impact you have is driven by your ideas and initiative.
- You will embrace the challenge. At AWS building the future is inspiring and fun and we embrace the challenge that comes with inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible.
- You will use our Leadership Principles every day. Whether discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem our Leadership Principles is just one of the things that makes Amazon peculiar. Learn more about our Leadership principles here.
What does the AWS Returners Program Offer?
In Amazon Web Services, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We have our own way of doing things. We're obsessed with customers, we see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable with being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox, but our unusual approach and our culture - focused on removing obstacles so builders can build - are part of why our employees enjoy working in AWS.
AWS is helping over a million customers in 190 countries leverage the power of cloud computing. Being a global company isn’t just about worldwide availability or working with international customers; we also see the value in building global teams. Here are some of the great benefits that you’ll get from joining us on our program.
For more information please visit.
Amazon is continuously striving to be the most customer-centric company in the world. AWS have been helping over one million customers in over 190 countries, from Airbnb to GE, to deliver flexibility, scalability and reliability across their organizations. Behind this success is exceptionally talented, bright and driven individuals who work hard, have fun and make history.
In your role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2 compute, Amazon S3 storage, Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, Amazon CloudFront CDN, etc.) within large strategic accounts. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, working cross-organizationally to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the AWS platform, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Support the AWS Business development team to help formulate a strategy to help the adoption of AWS within the UK.
· Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
· Help educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community.
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
· 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions (including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures)
· Experience in infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available, Internet-scale applications
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with CTOs, enterprise architects, IT management, and developers
· Strong written communication skills
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· Technical degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• CTO/co-founder experience in an emerging technology firm or consulting firm
• A Masters Degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent technical degree
• AWS Solution Architect Certificates; Associates, Developer, Professional.
• Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, Amazon ECS, Amazon DynamoDB, AWS CodeStar, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, Amazon Elasticsearch service, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon CloudFront etc.)
• Knowledge of multiple, modern development languages such as Ruby, Python and Node.js
• Understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts and technology
• Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online