DESCRIPCI... The Kindle Reader team is looking for an inventive and technically skilled Software Development Engineer to join a team at the forefront of delighting millions of readers around the world. We are inventing the future, come join us...
The Kindle Reader team is looking for an inventive and technically skilled Software Development Engineer to join a team at the forefront of delighting millions of readers around the world. We are inventing the future, come join us!
We build applications to serve the growing needs of Kindle customers. Our team works backwards from customers by understanding their needs to design and implement solutions that deliver an immersive reading experience while scaling to readers around the world.
We are looking for full-stack Software Development Engineers who enjoy collaborating among diverse teammates and business experts to expand the capabilities of server and client software systems. Those who seek a challenge, are equally eager to learn and mentor, and want to make an impact on global customers should apply.
· Work on a development team with end-to-end ownership of a customer experience, working in an agile environment to deliver high quality software with speed
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key features
· Participate in the design scalable software systems that solve key business problems
· Expertise in professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to large technical projects with minimal guidance
• BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 1+ years of relevant work experience in software development.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, a high degree of ownership and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
• Proven ability and continued desire to learn new technologies and development techniques.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.