DESCRIPCI... Come join Amazon's Book Depository team at Amazon’s development center in Madrid, Spain. We are searching for a smart, energetic, curious, and self-disciplined Software Development Engineer to define and deliver our efforts for...
Come join Amazon's Book Depository team at Amazon’s development center in Madrid, Spain. We are searching for a smart, energetic, curious, and self-disciplined Software Development Engineer to define and deliver our efforts for our current and future Customers.
Global bookseller The Book Depository joined the Amazon group in 2011. Its retail website bookdepository.com offers huge selection, great service, a wide choice of payment currencies, and free shipping to customers in over 100 countries worldwide. The business strives to delight customers by constantly improving its pricing, delivery and shopping experience. The Book Depository is based in London UK (HQ, Engineering), Madrid Spain (Engineering), Gloucester UK (Fulfilment Centre). Our work spans a deep technology stack from front-end customer experience to back-end service technology.
We are developing software to improve the Customer Experience on the Book Depository’s customers and to evolve our back-end services, tools and platforms to better reach to more customers worldwide. Projects span the definition of new customer-facing features, programs and services to the internal development of new systems, customization of existing systems, and integration of software developed by third parties.
At Book Depository, we look for software engineers who possess a wide variety of skills. As the successful applicant for this role, you will solve varied complex problems (including business prioritization, technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, distributed systems, web applications, scalability, security, and algorithms, to name just a few). At Book Depository is composed of many clever and generally awesome people, so you'll learn a huge amount - and have a lot of fun - in the process!
· On-track for a degree in Computer Science or in postgraduate study or recent graduate. Applicants from a related discipline who can demonstrate a strong grounding in Computer Science will also be considered.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python
· Master’s degree in Computer Science with 1+ years of relevant work experience
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience with Java, Spring MVC
· Proficiency with HTTP Protocol, REST, XML, J2EE, Python
· Be highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online