DESCRIPCI... Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the B2B marketplace on Amazon that provides business customers with the pricing, selection and convenience of Amazon, with...
Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the B2B marketplace on Amazon that provides business customers with the pricing, selection and convenience of Amazon, with features and benefits designed for businesses of all sizes. For this reason, we are recruiting the best talents to make this vision a reality across the globe. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new segment and customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions to enable business customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a wide selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between) that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
The Senior Professional Services Manager will help organizations transform how they view and manage spend and best utilize Amazon Business for purchasing needs. The Senior Professional Services Manager will work directly with the sales team advising customers on transforming purchasing processes, engaging with executives, purchasing leadership and finance leadership to include Amazon Business as a key part of purchasing strategies, tools, and processes. The Senior Professional Services Manager is an expert in Amazon Business solutions and they structure programs that incorporate Amazon Business solutions into existing purchasing processes and/or develop new processes to improve efficiencies and reduce costs. They will work closely with customers to guide implementations and ensure that our solutions are successfully adopted. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as Purchasing, Finance, and IT, project management experience managing complex B2B implementations and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Professional Services Manager is the focal point for multiple, concurrent implementation projects that vary in size and scope. He/ she is accountable for the following aspects of each project:
- Analyze current purchasing processes and evaluate opportunities for Amazon Business solutions to improve end user experiences, reduce costs, and accelerate organization performance
- Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using Amazon Business solutions
- Define requirements and scope program for utilizing AB solutions
- Oversee program execution including personnel assignment, project scheduling, and timely delivery
- Provide timely, clear and concise and complete communications to customer and Amazon Business Leadership
- Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and provide escalation management when necessary
- Focus on automating service needs for customers and work with Product Management and Technical teams to develop solutions that will increase customer adoption
- Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams
· Fluent Spanish and English, both verbal and written
· 6/7 years' + experience in services delivery or customer success management experience, procurement or consulting. B2B industry preferred
· Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
· Program management or services experience deploying technology solutions
· Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
· Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
· Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Ability to travel to customer sites when required by project scope
· Deep knowledge of procurement and source to pay processes and solutions
- Experience with SAP system integrations
· Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com), sales and marketing automation tools, eLearning tools
· Experience developing implementation delivery methodologies
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.