DESCRIPCI... Have you been looking for an opportunity as a senior engineer in an organization of high-performing engineers building innovative software that directly impacts how Amazon customers shop on our sites, apps, and devices every day?...
Have you been looking for an opportunity as a senior engineer in an organization of high-performing engineers building innovative software that directly impacts how Amazon customers shop on our sites, apps, and devices every day? Join us as we design and build best-in-class Retail shopping experiences across all platforms, including ML, UI implementation and back-end services development.You will have significant influence on our overall strategy, drive system architecture, and spearhead best practices for the team. You will:
· Participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of the products we define and deliver
· Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
· Participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
· Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation. Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools.
· Mentor junior development engineers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience.
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
· Strong object-oriented design experience including design and enterprise patterns.
· Expert skill in one modern OO language like Java, C# or Python.
· Proficiency with an additional programming language.
· Experience as Tech Lead for a team of very talented software engineers.
· Strong experience building complex software systems for end users.
· Mastery of software engineering best practices.
· Strong experience on distributed systems and web services design and implementation in a Linux environment.
· Thorough understanding of Internet protocols, service oriented architectures and internet security fundamentals.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online