DESCRIPCI... The Amazon Kindle Reader Engineering Support team provides production engineering support and support tool development. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, monitoring services and building tools. You will work with...
The Amazon Kindle Reader Engineering Support team provides production engineering support and support tool development. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, monitoring services and building tools. You will work with development teams and product release teams to coordinate device/software fixes and deployments.
Some of the key job functions:
· Provide support and perform troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and production services
· Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Python, Java, Perl, shell scripts, and web technologies
· Software deployment support in staging and production environments
· Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
· System and Support status BI reporting using big data tools
· Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
· Customer notification and workflow coordination with follow-up to maintain service level agreements
· Work with a global support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years overall development/technical support experience (less with Master’s Degree)
· 1+ years of experience in Perl, Python, or equivalent programming language
· 3+ years of experience in UNIX/Linux operating system
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
· Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
· Knowledge of Java based technologies
· Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, workflow modeling, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems
· Ability to write intermediate level SQL queries
· Experience in EMR or Android/iOS development is a plus
· Experience in a 24/7 production environment
· Ability to maintain composure under stressful conditions
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online