DESCRIPCI... As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are driving digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses....
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are driving digital transformations through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses. You are establishing Amazon Web Services as the key cloud technology provider across the strategic accounts you manage, promoting the entire AWS products and services portfolio to Enterprise Customers.
On a daily basis you empower your customers to solve challenges while attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while guiding them to become more agile, innovative, and efficient. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
· Experience as a quota carrying technology field sales individual, or business development professional
· Experience co-ordinating multiple members of the sales team dedicated to a particular account, such as Inside Sales, Solution Architects, Technical Account Managers etc.
· Experience increasing technology adoption and creating long term transformational account strategies
· Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
· Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects to Enterprise Customers
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science
· Experience selling cloud solutions
· Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.