DESCRIPCI... Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by developing strategic corporate accounts and leading the sales team? Do you have the ecosystem insights, business and technical...
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by developing strategic corporate accounts and leading the sales team? Do you have the ecosystem insights, business and technical background necessary to help establish AWS as a key technology platform provider for Mid Market?
As Mid Market Sales Team Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth, increase adoption, shape the future of an emerging technology and building and managing a highly talented sales team.Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in the Mid Market accounts in Iberia.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales, management, and technical background that enables them to lead a team with engagements at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
He/she should also be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, develop the team and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Help to drive business growth and expansion in defined territories
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Hire and build out a highly skilled technical sales team.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Expect travel mainly in Iberia
The role can be based in Madrid or Barcelona.
· Several years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience in the IT industry, like in Cloud, SaaS, Analytics, Mobile or eCommerce
· Experience in leading sales teams executing on sales plans, revenue targets
· Direct field experience in working with Mid Market accounts.
· Profound insights into the Spanish and Portuguese business ecosystem, main market stakeholder and trends
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· Used to take the right decisions in complex and ambiguous scenarios
· MBA preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online