DESCRIPCI... Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon’s legal department. We are looking for a talented Corporate Counsel to support our rapidly evolving and expanding initiatives...
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon’s legal department. We are looking for a talented Corporate Counsel to support our rapidly evolving and expanding initiatives.
The position will be based in Europe and will report to the Associate General Counsel for Amazon Studios.
In this role, you will handle all legal aspects of development, production and marketing of original TV content in support of Amazon’s rapidly expanding scripted and unscripted television initiatives in Europe, including helping to develop forms and policies, and structuring, drafting and negotiating a wide range of complicated agreements such as rights option and acquisition agreements, writer agreements, producer agreements, production services agreements, co-financing agreements, above-the-line talent agreements, documentary and reality participant and access agreements, below-the-line crew agreements and other production related agreements. You will be responsible for all legal matters during the course of development, production and marketing, including evaluating rights issues, confirming chain of title and handling clearance matters, guild issues, standards and practices review, and promotion and publicity issues. You will also analyze and interpret contracts and provide thoughtful legal advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of international legal areas, including intellectual property, digital media, entertainment and labor, rights of publicity and regulatory compliance. Some travel, domestic and international, will be required.
· 6+ years of attorney experience in television development, production, and marketing, including drafting and negotiating contracts
· Experience in television development, production and marketing.
· Should have worked with a studio, production company, or an entertainment and media law firm, and must have extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts.
· Excellent ability to analyze and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions.
· Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
· Strong legal and business judgment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, together with proficiency in French, German, Italian or Spanish.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.