DESCRIPCI... We are Amazon: we pioneer.Since 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.We’re seeking a hands-on and innovative Regional Manager to come and make their mark in Spain.We’re looking for someone with...
We are Amazon: we pioneer.
Since 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
We’re seeking a hands-on and innovative Regional Manager to come and make their mark in Spain.
We’re looking for someone with vision, who can maintain extremely close attention-to-detail, while code-switching to people management of large teams, as and when required. Agility really is key in the context of our dynamic Operations teams, as all of us are Customer Obsessed, and we strive to meet and exceed our customer expectations. If this sounds like you, come and join us as we build the most customer-centric company on Earth!
You’ll oversee management control and direction of the parcel receipt, parcel sortation and parcel delivery functions. Alongside this key aspect of your management duties, you’ll also play a decisive role in continuous optimisation of all our processes: this will include rigorous improvement of the transportation, sortation and delivery networks.
Further to the above, you’ll strive to facilitate and encourage improved efficiency, while developing and leading a strong culture of health and safety best practices. To this end compliance with legislation will be a key area you focus on in your role. Additionally, you’ll be required to actively participate in cross-functional Process and Business Improvement projects, both within your specific area of Operations, as well as in the broader Amazon EU network as a whole.
● You hold a Degree in Engineering, Operations, or in a related Logistics field,
● You speak fluent spanish and english
● You possess excellent technical skills, that you can utilise in solving a wide range of problems and obstacles,
● Previous leadership experience at a managerial level, in the transportation and delivery industries,
● You possess sound business acumen, combined with a motivated, results-oriented drive to deliver quantifiable results: you also offer a tenacious, entrepreneurial mindset,
● You’re an excellent communicator, with the ability to confidently communicate at all levels,
● You have a strong Bias for Action: you’re able to drive production and process improvement, via greater efficiency and change,
● You already have experience of planning, performance metrics, process improvement and Lean or Kaizen techniques and methodologies,
● Willingness to embrace our Customer Obsessed culture, alongside our commitment to a safe workplace in which everyone shares their processes and best practices,
● Solid analytical capabilities, with a track record of manipulating data and identifying solutions, for a variety of operational obstacles,
● Strong command of Excel, alongside solid data analysis skills,
● Demonstrable ability in managing data and details, as you establish root cause, while extrapolating and manipulating data to deliver appropriate solutions,
● You’re willing and able to work to flexible schedules and shifts: you always commit the time required to get the job done
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.