DESCRIPCI... Are you passionate about Fashion and Technology? How will innovation shape the world of Fashion? How will customers discover and buy clothing in the future?We are looking for a deeply technical Software Development Manager to run...
Are you passionate about Fashion and Technology? How will innovation shape the world of Fashion? How will customers discover and buy clothing in the future?
We are looking for a deeply technical Software Development Manager to run Amazon’s Fashion tech team. Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and excellent troubleshooting skills even when in high-pressure situations. You will also be responsible for managing and growing a strong technical team. Experience with high-availability eCommerce services will be very applicable and helpful.
The key goal for this role is firstly to help deliver innovative features for Amazon’ fashion customers. Secondly, the goal is to add functionality to tools used daily by our internal team to support workflow such as Fashion design, testing, buying, manufacturing and merchandizing. The growth of the business and the increasing selection of items make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging position. We need someone who is passionate about developing functionality that inspires customers, improves discoverability of items, simplifies fit of clothing, elevates the look and feel of the site, and provides an enjoyable shopping experience. The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. We need someone who eager to learn with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
This position is based in our new Development Center in Madrid, Spain. A vibrant capital city that has both, a deep pool of local talent and a strategic location to attract developers from all over the world.
· 8+ years of industry experience with track record of building quality software and operating high quality and availability services
· Minimum of 5 years of experience managing software development teams, with hands-on architectural or distributed systems expertise
· Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams
· Experience with Java or C/C++
· Experience with large scale distributed systems
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems.
· Experience with any of the popular relational database
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
· Experience working in Linux based environments.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.