DESCRIPCI... Amazon Business is looking for a Senior UX writer to help reinvent how employees buy for work. If you're passionate about great customer experience and enthusiastic about making a difference come join us at one of the best...
Amazon Business is looking for a Senior UX writer to help reinvent how employees buy for work. If you're passionate about great customer experience and enthusiastic about making a difference come join us at one of the best companies in the world!
Businesses buy more than $1 trillion of everything from paper clips to DNA sequencers in the US alone. Launched in 2015, Amazon Business aims to do for offices, factories, hospitals, schools, and public agencies what Amazon.com did for everyday consumers—make buying easier, faster, and more efficient.
As a Senior UX Writer based in Madrid, Spain, you’ll join a fun, growing global team of design and content experts taking a fresh-eyed look at the complex world of business purchasing and trying to make it easier and more intuitive for everyone from receptionists to CEOs.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic craftsman to create product copy that's clear, helpful, and human. Your main focus is web and mobile interface text, but you’ll need to be nimble enough to craft customer emails, how-to articles, and other related product content.
If you love making boring stuff interesting and complicated stuff simple and always find yourself asking—“Could this be clearer? Could this be shorter?"—then let’s talk.
What you'll do
· Write, edit, test, and improve interface text, customer emails, educational materials, and other product content
· Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to serve a global audience
· Develop and maintain Amazon Business style guides
· Help invent smart editorial processes
· Coordinate with marketing, customer service, and other partner teams to ensure a consistent experience across Amazon
· Promote UX writing across Amazon Business and provide feedback and coaching to product team members
· Fluent English speaker
· Experience with product or web design on desktop and mobile devices
· A deep understanding of content strategy and user-centered design
· Fluent in Spanish, German, or French
· Experience in B2B or B2C e-commerce or financial services
· Experience with localization and writing for global audiences
· Killer writing chops—especially on microcopy—and the portfolio to prove it
· Passionate about punctuation and partial to puns (affection for alliteration is optional)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.