DESCRIPCI... The Alexa Voice Service Business Development team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help negotiate and execute new partnerships with hardware manufacturers around the world who are...
The Alexa Voice Service Business Development team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help negotiate and execute new partnerships with hardware manufacturers around the world who are building products on top of the Alexa Voice Service for customers in Spain. These partnerships will enable a wide variety of companies to provide Echo like functionality, using the Alexa Voice Service, in their products.
You will be an important team member, accelerating growth of the Alexa Voice Service and executing new partnerships for Amazon. You have solid technical expertise as well as sound business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and relationship management in an international setting. Some of the key job functions of this position are:
· Serve as a key member of the Alexa Voice Service Business Development team to define and deliver the strategy to partner with third party companies to build Alexa Voice Service functionality into their products and services.
· Manage both executive and working level relationships with large consumer electronic device and component makers.
· Execute partnerships to ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner by both sides.
· Align partner activities with internal marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
· Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks.
· 10-30% Travel Required
· Bachelor's degree
· Multiple years of post-degree business development experience in the internet, IoT, speech recognition and/or high-tech industries
· Experience negotiating embedded software agreements with chip manufacturers and OEMs
· Ability to think strategically and creatively using sound business judgment
· Experience driving results with international partners
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
· Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
· Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Fluency in Spanish and English
· MBA preferred
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your English application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online