DESCRIPCI... Amazon strives to be the Earth's must customer-centric company. The European Customer Experience (EUCX) organization builds software that improves the customer shopping experience across all of Amazon's European properties, such...
Amazon strives to be the Earth's must customer-centric company. The European Customer Experience (EUCX) organization builds software that improves the customer shopping experience across all of Amazon's European properties, such as website and mobile. We develop our own customer-facing features, service and platform based on European needs and launch globally. Our work spans through a deep technology stack from front-end customer experience to back-end service technology.
In EUCX, we look for experienced software engineering leaders who possess a wide variety of skills. As the successful applicant for this role, you will solve varied complex problems across Amazon (including business prioritization, technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, distributed systems, web applications, scalability and to name just a few). You will drive multiple programs in parallel, working with business stakeholders and partner technical teams across Europe, India and the USA, and you will support the growth and development of a high-performing software engineering team. EUCX is composed of many clever and generally awesome people (if we say so ourselves!), so you'll learn a huge amount - and have a lot of fun - in the process!
We develop software that improves the Customer Experience on Amazon’s EU websites and apps and are responsible for the evolution of our back-end services, tools and platforms to better support Amazon’s EU businesses. Projects span the definition of new customer-facing features, programs and services to the internal development of new systems, customization of existing systems, and integration of software developed by third parties. This team develops true pan-European programs that serve our European customers and businesses.
The ideal candidate is a confident, creative project manager with superior analytical abilities. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, influencing and communication skills. The candidate is not just a policymaker or spokesperson but drives to get things done: Delivery is at the core of this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
· As a key member of the EUCX team, you must successfully drive projects to build, transform and integrate applications, software and services on Amazon's technology platforms
· You will collaborate across teams with product and service owners across Amazon and peer subsidiaries to ensure European Retail initiatives are sound and scalable and make the very best use of existing and emerging Amazon technologies
· Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment on a global scale
· Define systems-level technical designs and balance near-term business needs with long-term implications
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with your technical peers
· Author and contribute to strategic publications such as white papers
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules
· Several years of relevant work experience in internet-related program and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
· High level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units
· Strong written communication skills: This role will require the creation of whitepapers and other written deliverables
· Demonstrated experience delivering systems-level technical design at the systems interface level
· Technical degree required; Computer Science background highly desired
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
· Product development experience (including C++, Java, XML, messaging protocols, and Web Services)
· Professional experience working in large initiatives across Amazon such as country launches, major NPIs and transformative platform projects
· Domain knowledge of ecommerce website systems including Search, Payment Processing, Order Processing, Data Protection and Security
· Knowledge of retail markets, ideally in an enterprise-scale ecommerce setting
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.