DESCRIPCI... Would you like to contribute to the transformation of development, integration and deployment practices in the software industry, and help define Amazon Web Services’ developer offerings in this space? Would you like to be part of...
Would you like to contribute to the transformation of development, integration and deployment practices in the software industry, and help define Amazon Web Services’ developer offerings in this space? Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase adoption of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform by facilitating relationships with companies building software applications and services? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as the leader in the cloud computing space?
As a Business Development Manager within the AWS business, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver a strategy to build mind share and broaden usage of AWS’ cloud computing platform within the enterprise, SMB, and start-up communities, with specific focus on Container orchestration, developer productivity and tools, and DevOps.
You would use your business savvy to help drive revenue, develop business development programs and identify new markets and opportunities. You would directly liaise with the most interesting and demanding customers to understand their requirements and turn them into reality.
Working hand in hand with business development teams and solution architects, you would help deliver the finest solutions based on AWS platform, ranging from container management and orchestration solutions, to developer tools, SDKs and AWS’ managed services. Your in-depth technical background would help customers understand how to improve their businesses using the right set of services. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you build business development tools, evangelize AWS platform with AWS enterprise customers, start-ups and valued partners. You’ll also work closely with the product/service teams to help them evolve the products/services and address issues, concerns, and requests from the field.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to support an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the EMEA platform business development team in contributing to the overall AWS market and technical strategy
· Help define the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals we target.
· Help setting a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the AWS strategic direction.
· Contribute to execution of the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. business development teams, product service teams, legal, support, etc.).
· Focus on incubating new services, scaling existing AWS services, delivering workload/solution specific domain expertise to vertically organized business development campaigns and developing repeatable, packaged solutions to solve customer challenges.
· Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while discussing potential application of the AWS services for their business and use case.
· Work closely with the AWS account managers and partners to help ensure their customers are successful using AWS web services, making sure they have the technical resources required.
· Understand the technical requirements/needs of the AWS customers and work closely with the internal development teams to contribute to guide the direction of the product offerings.
· Understand and exploit the use of Amazon internal CRM and Data Warehouse systems.
· Prepare and propose business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to help growing the business.
· Help developing long-term strategic partnerships in support of AWS key markets.
· Handle a high volume of projects and the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
· Experienced with account management (Enterprise, SMB and start-up) and solution marketing ability
· Strong technical knowledge with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects of Developer platforms, from API and development environments to DevOps, provisioning and deployment tools. Ideally experience with Container orchestration toolkits and curious about the emerging environment for building, debugging, deploying and monitoring applications in the cloud
· Knowledge of relevant AWS services is a huge plus (services such as Amazon Amazon Elastic Container Service, Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes, AWS OpsWorks, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodePipeline, and AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CloudFormation and AWS Elastic Beanstalk)
· The right person will be technical, analytical, with good knowledge of value selling, and possess several years of business development enterprise sales, or program/product management experience.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English is a must (Other major European languages i.e. German, French, Italian, Spanish, etc. is a plus), as well as leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key.
· Technical degree required; MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
· Experience working within the technology industry and extensive contact network in both customers and partners highly desired.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.