DESCRIPCI... Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class business development professionals to help establish relationships and manage the success of AWS emerging Technology...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class business development professionals to help establish relationships and manage the success of AWS emerging Technology and Consulting partners within the Iberian market.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help deliver on AWS strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place.
The role can be based in Madrid or Barcelona.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify, help acquire and influence key MSP partners in addition to managing existing partners.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of AWS partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS field sales force.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- The right person will possess significant MSP Partner management or development experience in the software/technology industry.
- Significant experience recruiting and managing ISVs and SIs across Spain and Portugal
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Degree qualified
- Another European language (preferably Portuguese)
- Technical qualification
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online