Lo que vas a hacer
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to design outstanding products and services.
- Adaptability to different roles depending on the project: management, observation, note-taking, transcription of interviews, analysis, facilitation...
- Ensure a clear understanding of the goals and objectives for research projects.
- Knowledge of different research approaches and methodologies, including, but not limited to, rapid and iterative usability and concept testing, participatory design, ethnography, focus groups, surveys, contextual inquiry, and summative usability studies.
- Collaborate in the development and analysis of secondary research, with an eye for identifying key users, business and design trends.
- Help in the design and management of qualitative and quantitative studies and proposals.
- Able to develop and synthesize key insights that can become actionable business strategies, services and/or products.
- Ability to communicate research and user-based insights to different audiences.
- Work closely with Product Design team members to create tangible design solutions and testing prototypes, build an internal body of knowledge, and develop and maintain internal awareness of user expectations.
- Strategic understanding of our client's challenges and capacity to spot new sustainable and distinctive business opportunities.
- Finishing your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Strategic Design, Business Innovation, Design Management, Service Design, UX Interaction or similar.
- Interest in using a variety of qualitative research methods, such as usability studies, heuristic and expert reviews, field studies, ethnography, and participatory design.
- Possibility of signing an internship agreement with the University.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Excellent analytic capability: ability to analyze and interpret primary and secondary data.
- Strong oral, written and visual communication skills; can present findings concisely and effectively.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- English proficiency (written and spoken) is required.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to continuously improving processes.
- Ability to work dynamically with multidisciplinary teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude and initiative.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Flexible and decisive attitude.
- Customer orientation.
- Critical tolerance.
- Projects with leading clients that will challenge your skills.
- The opportunity to create and develop the latest technologies and innovative ideas.
- Enthusiastic colleagues working within an award-winning team.
- Flexible working hours and free afternoon on Friday.
- Team building activities.
- Free fruit, coffee & tea, and snacks.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo FP Grado Superior requerido
- Orientacion al detalle
- Capacidad resolutiva
- Capacidad analítica
- 0 a 6 meses de experiencia
- Formación Profesional Grado Superior
¿Quieres formar parte de la familia Lúcid? ¡Clicka en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y nos pondremos en contacto contigo lo antes posible!
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado superior, Máster, Otros
- Horas a la semana
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
Entre 100€ y 500€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Research, analytics and proposal
- Tipo de trabajo
- Diseño , Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español