Lo que vas a hacer
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently looking for a Project Management Intern who will have an essential role in the development and final outcome of our projects from their initial conceptualization to the final delivery to the corporation.
A Project Management Intern defines plans for processes and delivery improvement and works to translate that into increased team efficiency.
The perfect candidate will also become part of our team of "Builders" and must feel true passion for creating and transforming big ideas into tangible assets that align with our partner's interests. A Builder is always bringing new ideas and is willing to implement them to the very last stage.
Our Builders are the heart of Byld. They are distributed in teams devoted to "Business", "Growth" and "Product" that work together in order to successfully carry out all projects. Each Builder is specialized in a certain field but moreover, all of them are able to help each other whenever necessary: truly Rockstars!
In addition you will also be involved, from time to time, in operational tasks supporting the operations manager when requested. These tasks may rank from accounting and revenue prospecting to invoicing and talent management.
As part of the Byld family you will get yourself involved in amazing projects that pursue innovation together with big corporations such as Carrefour, Porsche, Coca-Cola or Ferrovial among others.
This is a great opportunity for you to stand out and make an impact!
As a Project Management Intern your main duties will be:
- Co-lead the processes of discovery, validation and building of our projects in their respective stages: insights, labs and startups.
- Participate in the definition and planning of every sprint (slots of 2 to 4 weeks) to maximize team's productivity.
- Be the guardian of the methodology and ensure delivery times are accomplished.
- Advise on better strategies and tools to be implemented.
- Interact with partners to understand their needs to translate them into valid input for our projects.
- Deep dive market research related to any kind of industry.
- Keep an updated knowledge of new arising technologies that could be of interest to our projects.
- Start date: 1 October 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- Salary: unpaid internship.
- Create a valuable network within the startup and corporate ecosystems.
- Possibility of joining the team full time after internship is over.
- Exposure to amazing projects and companies with a global reach.
- Flexible work schedule and chances of working remotely. Your studies come first.
- Freedom to be yourself every day.
- Offsite trips every now and then. One of the team's summer house in the coast can turn into your office for a week!
- Be part of an international team that is either able to make a pizza or create the next unicorn.
- You will not be bored: there is always something exciting to do!
- You will work in a dynamic and friendly environment, with numerous group activities, dinners, weekend trips…
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante universitario en tu último o penúltimo año de carrera
- You are eager to develop your professional career in fields related to project development, innovation consultancy and entrepreneurship.
- You are eager to learn about project management frameworks and methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- You have a sound knowledge of the spanish and international startup ecosystem.
- You have strong skills for organization and time management.
- You have analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are capable of a clear, solid and transparent communication both internally and externally.
- You have some understanding of what project management is.
- You are eager to learn and help team no matter what the task at hand is (we all do the dishes here!)
¿Piensas que eres el candidato perfecto? ¡Puedes hacer click en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y te contactaremos lo antes posible!
And we will roll out the red carpet for you if…
- Have advanced studies in Project Management or Agile methodologies.
- Have relevant experience in strategic consultancy projects.
- Have entrepreneurial experience and mindset and you are able to prove it.
- Have experience with tools such as Trello, Asana or Clickup among others.
- Have led or participated in University Projects or similar that have made an impact.
- Have the courage to go the extra mile to achieve the team's objectives when necessary.
You will have the perfect fit with Byld if…
- You know and you are curious about new technologies and their impact in business models and innovation. You control the "startup" language.
- You are able to multitask and comfortable working in changing and ambiguous environments.
- Your attitude is dynamic and ambitious yet you are eager to learn and accept feedback.
- You have a strong emotional intelligence. You are able to delegate and listen to opposite opinions.
- You are willing to take risks and say what you think in every moment.
- You are obsessed with quality.
- You are able to fluently speak and write in Shakespeare's language.
- You have read our values and you feel identified with them.
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster
- Horas a la semana
- 25 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
- Responsable de
- Define plans for processes and delivery improvement.
- Tipo de trabajo
- Jefe de Equipo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español