Lo que vas a hacer
Young, driven, with ADE education individual. Studying a Master would be highly taken into consideration since we need to create an agreement with your school. He/She is independent, intelligent, a problem-solver, shot learning curve, has notions of Digital Marketing and is interested in developing a career in Digital. Enthusiastic for business creation and growth, you would be working directly with the CEO in the creation, testing and deployment of new and efficient Business Development strategies. Fluent English and Spanish is a most. Other languages would be highly taken into consideration. Capable of dealing with clients f2f, phone and email.
What you'll spend most of your time on:
- Nurture and close prospective clients - you'll be responsible for increasing revenue by building long term relationships, filtering client profiles and closing tier 2 deals.
- Conducting research - to identify new clients, markets and potential needs of our customers
- Take part in our B2B events - help prepare for and attend networking events in your market along with CEO.
- Be flexible - you thrive in a collaborative environment where you're happy working with everyone from our Interns to our Senior Leadership.
- Account management - when you're confident with clients and our products, we will start handing you clients to manage along with the Project Manager and ensure their continued success
- New growth strategies - we expect you to proactively pitch new strategies to grow our client portfolio.
- Customer service or sales experience - any exposure to or having worked in customer services or a sales oriented environment in the past
- Communication skills - we're looking for someone that can remain calm under pressure and adapt to many different situations
- Languages - you're required to have native-level fluency in Spanish and an efficient-business level of English.
- Eager to learn - we're looking for humble and coachable rising stars that want to learn fast and grow with the company
A bonus if you have any of the following:
- Experience on Outbound Sales environment
- Research experience
- Digital Marketing - Specially SEO/PPC
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what will allow us to expand worldwide.
- Flexible hours and working location: This is a part time schedule of 4.5-hours per day from Monday to Thursday position. (We want you to keep doing great on your studies!)
- Equipment setup (laptop, second screen, etc.)
- Regular team events.
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment, it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding.
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive a sales bonus that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Business focused
- Customer Service Experience
- Inside Sales Experience
Are you up for the challenge? Apply here with your updated CV including a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster, Módulo de grado superior
- Horas a la semana
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
Entre 500€ y 600€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Business Development and Growth
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas, Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español