Lo que vas a hacer
What you will do
- Acquire essential skills in profiling of companies and prospects
- Master the work in CRM systems: creating and updating accounts, contacts and leads. Ensuring quality data and accurate reporting on Opportunities and Activities.
- Prospecting: contact decision makers in target companies proactively through online and offline channels.
- Accounts Engagement: Identify needs and pains of decision makers, influencers and/or users to qualify potential fit.
- Lead Detection: Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives/Field Sales. Detect sales opportunities in collaboration with account executives
- Reporting and analysis on the sales activities and results with the overall leadership teams
- Programa de formación remunerado
- Formación y contratación posterior
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo bachillerato requerido
- Vocación comercial
What skills you will develop
- Profiling and Prospecting skills
- Designing effective sales and marketing campaigns
- Spread awareness of and create interest in client offerings
- Preempt and rebut objections from prospects
- Generate and qualify leads, arrange sales meetings
- Time management
- Sales and Marketing tools
What we're looking for
To qualify for the ISS program, we are seeking candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Absolute passion to grow a company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish & English
- As you will spend your time making contact and building relationships, you must love engaging and talking to people, as this job requires you to be constantly connected.
- You´re self-motivated individual with a pro-active learning and proposing attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment very much task driven never leaving something undone
- Convince us that you are persistent and resilient when it comes to achieving goals
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
During this period:
- You will be familiarized with our proven account-based marketing and sales methodology and will be guided by our senior team of business development consultants, so you can master the art of B2B prospecting.You will be part of multinational teams working with innovative tech ventures, helping create a dynamic working environment where you will learn critical skills such as digital prospecting, lead generation, time management, and many highly valued soft skills required to advance in your career.
After completing the ISS program, and based on your performance there will be multiple options to be promoted within IVC and its high-tech clients and partners:
- You will be offered the possibility to join the marketing and sales team as a Marketing and Sales Development Representative, in one of our clients where you contributed to build its strategy within IVC.
- You will be offered the promotion within the IVC team and further develop your skills in other areas to become a well-rounded expert in B2B Sales & Marketing. With project management and technical skills in the main areas of business development such as sales development, Strategy & Business Model Design, Market Research & Segmentation, Sales & Marketing Engineering and Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster, Otros
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
500€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Training Sales and Marketing for Tech companies
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español