Lo que vas a hacer
Strategically lead and develop a senior operational management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service
Coordinate the operation of the assigned Live Ops hubs
Reduction of the cost to serve
Empower and Engage the Live Ops Heroes Team (internal and outsourced)
Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issues.
Ensure effective utilization of resources in line with service specifications, working with, or being responsible for outsourced teams to plan the required resource in conjunction with business objectives and service level agreements.
Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
Drive quality and consistency
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Team building activities
- International and talented team, used to working in a fast paced and vibrant way!!
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Strategically lead and develop a senior operational management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer serv
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment
- Able to interpret MI/BI and develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills
¿Eres el candidato perfecto? Haz clic en el botón 'aplicar ahora' y nos pondremos en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster, Otros
- Horas a la semana
- 32 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Responsable de
- We are looking for a talented Regional Customer Support Manager to join our amazing Headquarters in Barcelona.
- Tipo de trabajo
- Comercial / Ventas, Jefe de Equipo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación