Descripción del empleo
Retail Stores, Barcelona, Catalonia, SpainRetail, Barcelona, Catalonia, SpainWECEE Retail Stores, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Stores, Retail, WECEE Retail Stores
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspiring community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition – and offers the opportunity to define the new retail frontier with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As our Nike Store Coach, your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programmes to drive business results.
• Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store, including selling and service
• Lead, coach, drive and inspire associates within a designated area
• Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
• Communicate promotional event information to maximise the results of each event
• Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
• Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experienceQualifications
• A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years’ retail experience or 4 years’ retail experience in lieu of a degree
• A minimum of 1 year’s management experience
• Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and mentoring people
• Ability to communicate in English
• Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Job ID 0001
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación