... Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series—one that’s open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios...
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series—one that’s open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to global Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Grand Tour, Six Dreams, All or Nothing, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel and The Man in the High Castle.
Amazon Studios Europe is seeking an experienced, dynamic and self-motivated Senior Development Executive for Spain. In this position you will manage the sourcing, development and execution of original non-scripted Spanish productions.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in development, as a producer or commissioner, with an in-depth knowledge of the unscripted TV landscape. Must have proven creative instincts selecting, developing, producing and/or greenlighting projects, as well as strong interpersonal skills and industry relationships. This position will be based in Madrid and will report to the Head of Amazon Studios Europe.
We are seeking a dynamic and outgoing individual, they must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi task with a large volume of workload. This individual will be responsible for multiple projects in development and production as well as a high volume of submissions and meetings. The candidate must have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
· Key point of contact and support for producers, agents, talent within the territory.
· Cultivate new creative relationships in the European marketplace representing Amazon Studios.
· Solicit and assess proposals, formats, and pitches across multiple territories, making recommendations on submissions to enter in to development and providing feedback.
· Work with Legal and BA to secure production and talent for original programming
· Accountable for driving the execution of the studios vision and goals for the territory.
· Managing the production from inception to launch, interacting with key stakeholders internally and externally during this process.
· To attend weekly business, development and production meetings as required.
· Oversee production of greenlit series for premium quality and cost efficiency.
· Bachelor's degree and/or graduate degree or applicable experience
· Extensive years of series development experience at an executive level, including successful formats and docu-series.
· Broad network of creators, including producers, production companies, writers and talent
· Extensive experience with series development/staffing and overseeing current production
· Familiarity with SVOD or OTT video services
· Excellent communication and writing skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online