... At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Since we began, we have been working to change, challenge and innovate the online shopping experience and provide an excellent experience for...
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Since we began, we have been working to change, challenge and innovate the online shopping experience and provide an excellent experience for our customers. This is your chance to make history!
The Imaging Logistics team is looking for a talented, smart, experienced logistics analyst to develop, share, challenge and adopt best practices in regional logistics and photo studio capacity management. This involves systematically eliminating waste to ensure continuous improvement in the service of fulfilling imaging studio demand. The Imaging Logistics team is an integral part of the overall product imaging business, a business that in-turn supports the growth/expansion of Amazon.
The EU Imaging Logistics Specialist is a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency with proven analytical and project management skills. As a key member of the EU product imaging team based throughout EU, the logistics specialist must be an effective communicator and be able to work with cross-functional teams including fulfillment center operations, retail business partners, photo studio leaders and Senior Management.
· Key member of the EU Imaging Logistics team.
· Create and manage the inbound product flow, operational plan and fulfilment centre capacity plan for all product lines in the region.
· Manage the weekly planning, analysis, metrics and communication relating to inbound activities, product movement and studio volume.
· In close coordination with retail business partners and network planning teams, analyse drivers for forecast inaccuracy and driving continuous improvement for your region.
· Drive communication with photo studio operations to coordinate labour and capacity planning among all parties.
· Support capacity expansion efforts and drive quality and fill rates of photo bays in regional photo studios.
· Support new business initiatives with development, communication and implementation through partnering with cross-functional teams including: global logistics, network planning, transportation, fulfilment centres, retail teams, and finance.
· Contribute towards the bi-annual strategic planning.
· Provide imaging leadership with key reports and presentations.
· Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating, and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise is required
· Experience in logistics or related field and ideally more than 2 years of industry experience
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
· Must be an independent problem solver that can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Organized, self-starter and a quick learner
· Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and use of software systems
· Experience working effectively with software engineering teams.
· Familiarity with supply chain management concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics - gained through work experience or graduate level education.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A track record of creative problem solving using software systems and the desire to create and build new processes.
· Proficiency in SQL
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online